- Once you have recieved your goods we will invoice you and ask you to pay within 28 days of the invoice date. For new customers we reserve the right to supply on a proforma basis.
- All prices on this site exclude VAT
- The person ordering is ultimately responsible for ensuring the account is paid in full, even if purchased on behalf of a Club, League or Association
- Please make all cheques payable to Team Strides
- If you are paying via BACS please use the invoice number as reference. (account details available upon request)
- Payments can also be made over the phone via all major credit / debit cards.
How to order:
- Orders can be placed by Phone, Email or Post. When ordering please include the following information. Date required, Invoice and Despatch Address if different.
- To order Medals state Code, Colour and Quantity along with centre and ribbon required if applicable. For special medals to your Design state Quantity, Size, Shape & Colour and forward your design by Emaill or Post
- For Trophies please state Quantity, Code, Sport and any engraving details.
- For T-Shirts, Promotional & Pottery please state Code or description plus Quantity, Colours etc. Position of print and send you design by Email or Post.
- Please be rest assured all orders are checked before process so where possible please include a day time telephone number when ordering.
- Your goods are despatched via Fedex, Interlink Carrier or Royal Mail. Please check items or sign your consignment unchecked.
- Breakages must be reported within 48 hours of reciept.
- All Consignments are despatched at cost. We do not make money out of carriage and to give you a rough idea of price up to 20kg on a next day service is £7.50 + VAT. Browse through our site where certain items are despatched free of charge